Wednesday night 2014 race league schedule at Hidden Valley Has been
Postponed due to the Sale of Hidden valley More Info will follow
||Race Event (Wed)
++ See TSI Glossary below for race definitions
In addition to our regularly scheduled Ski Improvement Program (SIP) trips, TSI would like the race team and those interested in racing to join us on some hardcore trips to Windham and Belleayre to participate in NASTAR events. Interested? Click Here
Review the event schedules below:
TSI Glossary :
- Slalom = the shortest course and the quickest turns, with the greatest number of single pole gates. A men's slalom course requires 55-75 gates. A women's course requires 45-65.
- GS or Giant Slalom = Wider, smoother turns and less gates than the slalom, it is a faster course. The vertical drop of the course determines the number of turns.
- Super G or Super Giant Slalom = Combines the speed of downhill with the more precise turns of giant slalom. The course is shorter than downhill but longer than a giant slalom course. The course must have a minimum of 35 changes of direction for the men and at least 30 changes of direction for the women. Without any training runs on the super-G course, athletes must take full advantage of only a race-day inspection, memorizing the course quickly and find the fastest line in an error-free run.
- Hardcore Trip = provide your own transportation
- NASTAR events = open to ALL ages and ALL ski levels.
- DNR = Did not race.
- DSQ = Disqualified (Missed a gate).
- DNF = Did not finish.